Portland State University’s chapter of Beta Alpha Psi Epsilon Alpha invites you to attend our spring job fair and networking event with accounting and finance professionals from a wide range of potential employers!
Who should attend?
- Accounting and finance students seeking full-time or internship positions in 2018
- Accounting and finance students seeking to kick-off networking for employment and internship opportunities available in 2019 and beyond.
When: Tuesday, May 15th, 4:00-7:30 PM
- 4:00PM Check-in begins
- 4:30 - 5:15PM Professional Networking Workshop (to prepare you for the event)
- 5:15 - 5:30PM Break
- 5:30 - 7:30PM Networking with recruiters and professionals
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Ballroom 251
What to wear:
The mandatory dress code is business professional. All of the following should be considered:
- A blazer and slacks
- Knee-length skirt or knee-length dress
- Blouse or button-up shirt (tie suggested)
- Dark socks or neutral hosiery
- Closed-toe dress shoes with a low heel or no heel
What to bring:
For students seeking employment opportunities in 2018, please bring copies of your resume to hand to professionals.
The convention center offers a pay-to-park structure on-site, and there is plenty of street parking in the area.
Registration fees are nonrefundable.
Please contact Willa Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the event. Thank you!